This Week's Game Schedule
Game Rules for each division can be found in their respective areas under the "Divisions" menu at the top of the page.
Registered Players Checklist:
- Check out our Equipment page for help with buying what you need for the season.
- Note on Shoes - Infield will be Turf (Baseball), Outfield will be grass. Molded cleats are allowed on both surfaces, but regular tenny shoes or turf shoes are recommended for Turf. No metal cleats allowed.
- Get ready to have fun playing Baseball!
- *Assume if you have NOT heard anything from your Coach or the Director, your practice or game is still ON - come to the field at your posted time.
- If the City notifies the Director that the fields are closed, an email will be sent to all Coaches.
- Light rain? Games will continue.
- Thunder & lightning close by? Leave the field and seek protection. Play can resume 10 minutes after the last thunder. If thunder continues longer than 20 minutes, game will be cancelled. If the playing surface is judged to be unplayable by Pearland City Officials or by Shadow Creek Sports, game will be cancelled.
- Games will be rescheduled to a later date (as long as the majority of time has not expired) and an updated schedule will be sent out to Coaches.
Pearland Baseball, a part of the Shadow Creek Sports organization
- Programs for boys and girls, ages 3-13
- Offer T-Ball, Coach Pitch, Girls Softball and Kid Pitch
- Recreational / developmental league focused on learning the skills of baseball
- Open to all of Pearland and surrounding communities - no boundary restrictions
- More relaxed, flexible and easy going
- Lighted Fields conveniently located at Beltway 8 near 288
What Our Parents Are Saying
"We have been so impressed over the 2 seasons with how well things have been run. We have done other leagues…and this was by far the best experience we have had…Thanks again for your efforts in running a fun, family friendly league!” - Red Firebirds Coach Pitch Parent
“Thanks so much for another wonderful season of baseball. This was (my son’s) first season with his team after our divorce and it meant the world to me that we were able to keep him with his friends and provide him some consistency. You guys really go above and beyond- and I appreciate it…I think all parents should know how amazing this league is.” - Orange team Coach Pitch Parent
“…all the coaches were so awesome. We have been in the league for 3 years and this has been a real awesome experience.” - Kelly Green Coach Pitch Parent
”Thanks for your leadership. We celebrated our season last night and we love being a part of Pearland Baseball." - Red Coach Pitch Parent